- monitoring and Controlling of key indicators,
- performing and developing Due Dilligence processes,
- reporting to Supervisory Board,
- corporate/cross functional level activities relating to the Management Company.
- at least 2 years’ experience within the asset management/investment funds industry,
- a university degree in accounting or business, or equivalent qualification,
- a qualification funds/investment management industry (e.g. CFA, CIPM, FRM, and CAIA) would be seen as an advantage,
- a business or professional qualification in finance, accounting or management (e.g. MBA, ACA, ACCA, ACMA, and CPA) would also be viewed favorably,
- English is the primary working language.
- development within organization,
- various training opportunities, individual development plans, attractive salary,
- working with the worldwide experts,
- opportunity to have real influence on business.