- acting as a first and/or second point of contact for both internal and external Clients,
- resolving variety of requests received via all mediums (phone, email, fax) according to agreed service levels and standards,
- providing aid and assisting Customers with all issues that may arise,
- working across multiple brands and building up knowledge and experience in each to offer consistent service delivery across the group,
- supporting team mates who work in other brands, to ensure that we work as one team to achieve set targets.
- very good command of English and French or Dutch,
- basic or none fluency in Polish,
- high level of communication skills,
- desire to work in an international and rapidly developing company,
- ability to work shifts and weekends.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new structures.