- coordinating the software engineers, defining work packages and assigning them, ensuring high quality of the work products and a consistent end-to-end solution implementation,
- acting as technical representation & advisor for project and ensuring compliance with IT standard & guidelines,
- ensiuring consistency to application and technology related architectural standards and development policies,
- performing design and implementation reviews to ensure architecture and application conforming to standards & guidelines,
- designing and implementing software components based on .NET, C#,
- preparing and executing unit and system tests.
- at least 3 years of experience,
- University degree or similar education preferably in information technology or information management,
- excellent written and spoken business level in English (B2),
- previous experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Subversion, JIRA,
- drive / enthusiasm / team worker.
- opportunity to fulfil your potential with professional development in a growing business,
- being a part of a great team in one of the World Most Ethical Companies,
- competitive benefits packages, professional educational support (including language course),
- attractive salary base on your professional experience and skills.