- lead the Western Europe sales team of 6 direct reports in traditional and modern sales channels,
- build sales strategies & plans in order to develop market share and deliver expected top and bottom-line results,
- drive continuous improvement and commercial excellence across the organization to generate value for customers,
- cooperate with marketing, logistics and manufacturing teams,
- lead, coach and support sales team to be successful in growing the business, gaining market share and achieving the agreed targets,
- accelerate existing business, and expand networks, markets, clients and partners in traditional as well as modern sales channels,
- being an active part of the European EMEA Sales Management Team.
- bachelor’s degree in marketing, management or similar,
- extensive experience as a sales leader in a dynamic, international environment – preferably in building materials in a multichannel environment,
- experience in developing and implementing sales strategies in Western European markets,
- excellent leadership, people management and communication skills with the ability to motivate and further develop teams,
- readiness for business travelling for up to 40% of the time,
- fluency in English.
- competitive salary and bonus,
- social benefits,
- career opportunities in an international environment.