- acting as a strategic partner in finance for the designated Business Unit,
- providing financial support in the areas of transaction analysis, contract negotiations, and profitability management,
- support for pricing strategy and modeling, coordination of order execution,
- maintaining effective relationships between business partners in sales, marketing, and supply-chain departments,
- analysis of sales results and customer profitability from assigned business segments,
- managing contract data with the proper accounting treatment, including customer discount and payment programs, total operating cost tracking, and all related analyses.
- minimum 5 years of experience in the area of Commercial Finance, forecasting and budgeting,
- good knowledge of the financial reporting and accounting processes in the industry, as well as an understanding of the business behind the financial numbers,
- previous experience in BIG4 will be a great advantage,
- good knowledge of issues related to revenues, prices, and margin,
- fluent knowledge of C1 English,
- certification (ACCA, CIMA) in progress or completed is welcome,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills to organize and synthesize large amounts of data,
- team player attitude, ability to adapt to complex situations.
- attractive remuneration,
- benefits package (life insurance, private medical care, Multisport),
- development of the accounting department, processes and procedures,
- possibility of developing and co-creating the accounting department,
- development of substantive and management competencies.