One of Goldman Recruitment’s specialties is Interim Finance Management. The service allows us to present our Client with a candidate possessing unique skills to conduct specific tasks in the area of Finance.
Our experts are managers with at least several years of experience in: Accounting Management, Controlling, Restructuring, Internal Audit, Strategic Financial Management, or Process Optimization. The Interim Finance Manager’s mission concludes when the pre-defined goals of the project are completed and when a new manager is hired and introduced to the given position.
Our areas of expertise with regard to Interim Finance Management include:
- intermittent undertaking of managerial positions in Finance and Controlling departments,
- intermittent substitution for Managers and Heads of Finance,
- coordinating mergers and liquidations in the areas of Accounting and Controlling,
- coordinating the transfer of accounting processes to or from an organisation,
- coordinating the creation of Accounting and Controlling departments,
- coordinating the introduction of budgeting systems restructuring projects.