- reviewing and daily balancing of cash receipts,
- processing AR documents,
- preparing and booking journal entries for AR,
- reconciliation of daily cash receipts to corresponding invoices within AR ledgers,
- reconciliation of AR accounts,
- assist in dunning process,
- managing and update internal processes and manuals (e.g. internal control system),
- maintenance of relevant documents for audit,
- supporting Legal Entities and HQ on ad-hoc tasks,
- performing other tasks related to the AR process.
- experience in a similar role,
- good knowledge of MS Office (especially in MS Excel),
- fluency in English and Spanish (min. B2),
- university degree in Finance or Business Administration preferable,
- knowledge of SAP preferable,
- strong analytical skills.
- hybrid model of work work,
- flexible working hours,
- annual bonus,
- life insurance and private medical care,
- international work environment,
- prestigious location in the center of Cracow.