- assessing and understanding business needs via business process analysis and collaboration with HR departments,
- developing and configuring SAP HCM and other HR related applications according to current business requirements,
- cooperating with other team members to gain a thorough understanding of the potential impacts of proposed solutions on the HR department,
- providing expertises on SAP configuration issues,
- supporting and advising the development teams during the implementation process,
- ensuring knowledge transfer to expert users to increase their understanding and using of the SAP systems applications.
- at least 5 years of experience in IT field (including 3+ years of SAP experience),
- fluent English,
- relevant educational background (Computer Science or related),
- technical knowledge and skills regarding ABAP code, UI5, SAP Fiori,
- familiarity with IDoc, ALE processes, SAP Organizational Management and Personnel Administration,
- strong understanding of SAP HR modules: Payroll, Benefits, Time & Compensation,
- high analytical and communicative personality.
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- remote work opportunities,
- private medical care,
- shared costs of language classes and professional trainings,
- holiday funds,
- employee referral program.