- customer services in area of commercial and logistics questions from internal and external customers via telephone, email and online channels such as chat, web and portals for company's customers,
- monitoring of order management process and entering order to the SAP systems and verification them,
- building business relationships with clients and contact with Sales Team and Technical Support Team in the Nordics country organization(s) and the Logistic Center,
- participation in order management projects of standardization and automation.
- bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field will be an asset,
- min. 2 years of experience in customer services or order management,
- communicative English and Norwegian (min.B2),
- knowledge of other Scandinavian languages is a strong asset,
- knowledge and experience in SAP and CRM (Salesforce) is an asset,
- great customer service and communication skills and ability to establish and build business relationships.
- friendly organizational culture,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- additional benefits (e.g. private medical care and group insurance, Multisport card or OK system, access to internal training’s platform, Social Fund subsidiaries: for holidays, getting married or baby birth),
- a hybrid model of work.