- development and maximization of the sale of lubricants in the area under control,
- managing the subordinate area and the existing client portfolio,
- acquiring new business opportunities and maintaining relationships with clients,
- implementation of the commercial strategy in terms of revenues and profitability,
- acting as the main point of contact between distributors/importers and the company, providing customers with an optimal level of service,
- market monitoring and implementation of marketing strategies on subordinate markets,
- foreign trips to ensure and strengthen customer relations (30-40% of working time).
- higher education - economics / international business / engineering,
- min. 3 years of professional experience in international sales (automotive sector preferred) or in contacts with importers/distributors,
- the ability to conduct business negotiations with foreign customers,
- current knowledge of the English language - min. B2,
- readiness for foreign business trips,
- Driving License. B.
- attractive monthly salary and bonus system,
- stable full-time employment based on UoP or a B2B contract,
- necessary work tools: laptop, telephone.