- managing the team and the assigned group of products,
- close cooperation with key stakeholders in understanding needs, objectives and priorities to optimize total cost,
- identifying, selecting and developing suppliers, negotiating and contracting within portfolio and supply in line with the company’s strategy,
- shaping the pricing policy for your range of products,
- market analysis, trends and consumer behavior, monitoring of competition on the Polish and European market,
- managing the budget, setting category strategy and delivering savings for local spend.
- knowledge of English at the level of min. B2 - a necessary condition,
- at least 3 years of experience in purchasing or related area,
- higher education (economic and / or technological will be appreciated),
- good work organization, high motivation and commitment,
- high level of negotiation skills,
- strong knowledge of SAP and MS Office.
- attractive salary and development opportunity,
- attractive social benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport, etc.),
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- international work environment.