- building long-term business relationships,
- day-to-day customer support with product knowledge,
- negotiating contracts, re-selling products,
- develop partnership and communicate with high-level decision makers to assess needs,
- being a specialist in technology industry trends.
- min. 1-year sales experience, B2B sales will be an additional advantage,
- fluent English (min. B2) and French (min. C1),
- experience in new customer acquisition, contract negotiation,
- highly developed skills in business communication,
- ability to identify customer needs and pro-client attitude to provide solutions.
- attractive salary and bonuses based on sales performance,
- relocation package,
- work in a dynamically growing company,
- opportunity for career development, promotion,
- medical care, multisport card and many other non-wage benefits.