- handling invoices from French or German companies,
- performing activities related to the accounting of liabilities,
- reporting as part of entrusted duties,
- proposing improvements to existing processes.
- first experience and willingness to further develop in accounting,
- very good command of English and French, German, or Swedish (min. B2),
- higher education in accounting area will be an asset,
- knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and SAP,
- communication and teamwork skills.
- benefit package: sports card, medical care, and life insurance, benefit cafeteria,
- co-financing of training and language learning,
- employee referral program,
- discounts on corporate products,
- attractive quarterly and annual bonuses.