- manage end to end recruitment processes,
- close cooperation with Hiring Managers, technical recruiters,
- drafting job descriptions, active sourcing, job ads posting, selection and screening candidates,
- use proactive methods of sourcing candidates,
- planning and implementation of employer branding activities regarding your recruitment processes.,
- be responsible for building up a long-term talent pool, and managing the candidates pipeline, including GDPR requirements.
- at least 2 years experience in IT recruitment,
- very good command of English,
- ability to maintain strong attention to detail in a fast-paced and dynamic environment,
- excellent communications skills, pro-client attitude,
- excellent organizational skills, ability to maintain a high level of accuracy & work to tight deadlines,
- self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- attractive salary and social benefits,
- working closely to meaningful projects in Health-Tech area,
- challenging international environment,
- the office in a tenement house in the city center.