- participate and drive change in digital transformation in HR domain,
- be first point of contact for employees when it comes to HR questions and issues, manage employees’ cases,
- research required information using available resources and business acumen to provide employee with the solution,
- constantly learn and use new knowledge to delight customers,
- identify improvement areas,
- collaborate with teams in Europe and all around the world.
- fluency in English and French (min. B2),
- experience or interest in the HR area or customer services will be an asset,
- customer orientation and the ability to work in a team,
- proactive attitude and spirit of innovation,
- experience in SSC/BPO organization will be a great asset.
- work in an international company and the possibility of using foreign languages on a daily basis,
- hybrid model of work,
- training tailored to professional goals,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- MultisSport card, medical care, life and group insurance, lunch vouchers,
- no formal dress code.