- monitoring and controlling credit was given to customers,
- intercompany balances reconciliation,
- working on unapplied items until final resolution,
- chasing up late payments and arranging with the customer the best way to repay the debt,
- working closely with the client and maintaining a very good working relationship.
- fluent knowledge of Hungarian (C1) and English (B1/B2),
- attention to details and very good analytical skills,
- proactive approach & willingness to learn,
- good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially MS Excel),
- ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- rich package of benefits (private medical care, life insurance, development programs and more),
- dynamic work in an international environment at a business center,
- opportunity to gain valuable experience ensuring the possibility to develop in various roles.