- responsible for procurement activities in the area of Real Estate & Facility Management,
- manage the suppliers with your designated subcategories including the Supplier Relationship Management role within your scope,
- responsible for gathering relevant benchmark data, supply market intelligence and supplier scouting,
- lead RFX (RFQ, RFI, RFP) generation and review process and manage supplier negotiations for the assigned scope,
- responsible for managing the contracting process end-to-end, including legal alignment,
- provides regular reports to the demand side that brings visibility on value add, upcoming projects and compliance,
- responsible for execution of the category strategy, execution of supply base strategy and supplier strategy,
- develop and maintain appropriate network to ensure successful execution of strategies.
- BS or MS degree in a relevant discipline,
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in procurement,
- brings market and technical knowledge from external sources and incorporates those ideas into procurement,
- able to balance the needs of multiple customers,
- excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- competitive salary and bonus scheme,
- benefits package,
- truly international business environment.