- identifying and developing new business opportunities through prospecting, planning, and cold-calling,
- building and maintainig business relationship with existing customers,
- increasing sales at the owned assigned accounts,
- delivering support to key customers,
- collaborating with other internal departments.
- excellent knowledge of English (B2) and Dutch (C1),
- experience in direct sales, business development or customer service,
- very good communication and interpersonal skills,
- result- and customer-oriented attitude,
- ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- work in a rapidly growing international company,
- competitive, experience-based salary,
- board benefits package (complex medical care, individual life insurance, My Benefit and others),
- interesting internal career opportunities.