- support for cost allocations, e.g. maintaining cost center structures and key drivers for cost distributions and allocation cycles,
- manage and govern accounting and reporting processes, analysis and preparation of accruals and deferrals for intercompany billing,
- support the inventory reviews for external engagements on a regular basis,
- cooperate with and support project managers, project teams, business departments in budget-related processes (e.g. reporting, expenditures, bookings, approvals),
- take part in financial period-closing activities (e.g. month-end closing, raporting),
- work on a project-based preocesses and be the SME in the area of accounting.
- high proficiency in German and English,
- 3 years of experience in internal cost accounting or GL accounting knowledge you are willing to extend,
- ability and willingness to work in cross-functional teams and intercompany processes,
- ability to work as a part of different project teams at various stages of progress and act as a process SME,
- previous experience in an SSC environment,
- proficient at communicating objectives, and guiding internal clients to successful resolutions.
- all the knowledge needed to provide this business-specific service will be given through the extensive on-boarding,
- opportunity to work in an international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package,
- many options for further career path development (e.g. as a Team Supervisor or others).