- coordinating and assigning work to analysts to confirm monthly cycle, ensuring a fair workflow during the month and an effective split during month closing,
- being responsible for and advising on operational complex and judgment based general accounting and recurring month-end activities that require judgment,
- being responsible for all operational activities with regard to the consolidation of legal entity statements and local statutory reporting in the region, including responsibility for accounting documentation (e.g. A-Form, balance sheet reconciliations, audit reports) and being the first contact person for the business on these accounting topics,
- providing accounting technical guidance and assistance across the defined region and business regarding IFRS and local GAAP,
- driving compliance with rules and regulations set by global accounting in operations team,
- driving standardization and quality in balance sheet reconciliation and review, performing final reviews, assuring IFRS compliance, IFRS implementation and adherence to accounting and reporting rules,
- communicating on performance, new developments and approval of specific entries. Active participation in GBS user panels, effective alignment with Service Delivery Managers,
- supporting Accounting Controllers in liaising with local authorities and internal and external auditors,
- involving experts in specific accounting topics where specific knowledge is required,
- identifying and signaling recurring issues for further process improvement and further driving process improvement in the RAC,
- harmonizing processes between the team members, and initiates documentation of and adherence to these new processes,
- managing performance of the team that meets established requirements of quality, quantity, completeness and timeliness.
- accounting professional with 7+ years of experience in accounting and financial reporting, and capable of analyzing complex processes and issues (2nd or 3rd accounting job),
- bachelor's (or Academic) degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably RA, CMA or similar,
- adequate expertise knowledge in financial accounting (IFRS, accounting processes),
- good knowledge of accounting in ERP systems knowledge,
- good understanding of Consolidation Systems, preferably HFM.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- training and promotion opportunities,
- attractive salary plus annual bonus,
- modern and comfortable office in Warsaw,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, Multisport card),
- friendly organizational culture.