- be responsible for analyse and report cost and business performance matrixes,
- implement robust processes, design and implement visual and clear PowerBI dashboards,
- manage monthly reporting of product and sub functions,
- ensure proper analysis and deviation reports,
- enable clear and constructive reporting for risk mitigation and fast decision making for senior management,
- support budget and rolling forecast coordination in close collaboration with Finance and Project Managers,
- process Improvement of life products, deploy and enhance PowerBI where applicable.
- experience with working in multinational organizations,
- able to transform data into insights that drive business value,
- very good knowledge of English (preferably B2+ level),
- experience with financial and business analytics,
- very strong analytical, problem solving and business intelligence BI skills
- experience collaborating cross-functionally with remote teams,
- project management and planning skills.
- interesting career path in a successful well-established organization,
- competitive salary package,
- hybrid model of working,
- attractive benefits package,
- flexible working arrangements.