- answering questions and providing advice to customers over the phone or emails,
- assisting customers' queries regarding i.a. products, promotions, invoices, payments, returns or online platforms,
- continuously improving customers' experience and satisfaction,
- cooperating closely with managers and supporting other members of a team,
- performing other related duties as required by manager,
- following company’s procedures and standards.
- excellent knowledge of Croatian and English,
- very good knowledge of additional European language would be a great asset,
- ability to stay calm under pressure,
- excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills,
- positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- previous experience in Customer Service would be a plus.
- very good location near the Cracow City Center,
- a friendly, multinational and supportive work environment,
- attractive opportunities to grow within the company,
- interesting trainings and language courses,
- products discounts,
- private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance.