- daily contacting clients via phone/email using the Danish language,
- answering client questions according to orders statuses or delivery time,
- solving clients problems and complaints,
- close cooperation with finance and procurement departments,
- administrations and classification of queries in the SAP system.
- previous experience in customer service,
- very good command of Danish and English (min. B2),
- university degree,
- knowledge of SAP system as an asset.
- work in a rapidly growing international company,
- competitive, experience-based salary,
- board benefits package (private healthcare, life insurance, multisport card),
- language courses,
- internal trainings.