- preparing and posting journal entries,
- performing month-end closing activities,
- maintaining GL Master Data and fixed assets,
- performing balance sheet reconciliation,
- analyzing P&L accounts,
- participating in the preparation of financial statements,
- cooperating with auditors.
- fluent English – at least B2,
- previous experience in RTR / GL area,
- understanding of RtR end-to-end process,
- relevant educational background (Finance, Accounting, Economy) as a plus,
- very good analytical and communication skills,
- knowledge of French / German / Italian would be an asset.
- flexible working hours,
- possibility to work from home,
- private medical care, Multisport and Lunch card,
- friendly and international work environment.