- creating, implementing, and monitoring the company’s marketing strategy and ongoing projects in Poland,
- creating brands awareness by building trust in the company and its positive image,
- introducing new brands to the market,
- the active and creative search for ideas for new sales and promotional activities,
- care for proper communication of the company’s image with its business and media environment,
- managing the work of the marketing Department and coordinating activities based on the budget, setting marketing goals,
- taking responsibility for the results of the Marketing Department,
- cooperation with agencies and subcontractors - co-creation of marketing concepts and creations,
- analysis of customer needs and conclusions from market trends and competition analysis.
- minimum of 3 years of experience as a Marketing Director in well-known brands in retail sales,
- experience in developing marketing strategies, including a documented, min. 5-year experience in implementation of various marketing projects,
- excellent leadership skills and a holistic view that values the individuality of employees,
- experience in working with e-commerce and professional digital marketing tools,
- excellent knowledge of Nielsen, GfK, etc.,
- proved successes in brand and communication management,
- task-oriented approach, focus on achieving specific goals, high level of analytical skills,
- high personal culture and developed interpersonal skills,
- business English level communication.
- work independence, the opportunity to implement your own ideas and implement creative solutions,
- high impact and active participation in the business development,
- stable employment (employment contract or managerial contract),
- a competitive salary, medical care, and company car.