- tracking milestones and problem-solving with suppliers and internal functions, exception messages execution,
- management of purchase order backlog to ensure plant production schedule, escalation management (for level 1),
- orders, ensure purchase order alignment (e. g., short ship, late delivery, early shipment, price discrepancies), and accurate supplier contact details,
- optimize available stock across in accordance with process,
- be the first line of communication to the suppliers and establish a regular communication cadence and escalate suppliers that impose,
- significant risk to business (e. g. line downs, high financial impact, general compliance with requirements) to the next internal level,
- closely cooperate with Planners on Material risks and opportunities,
- responsible for material/component availability (excluding finished goods) through MOQ optimization and inventory management,
- provide Demand/S&OP Forecast to suppliers and identify gaps,
- track supplier shut-downs, holiday and vacation closings, and communication of these to the planning department,
- help driving all relevant Procurement KPIs with a high focus on delivery, quality, and costs,
- lead continuous improvement projects to drive KPI performance.
- at least 3 years of experience within the area of Procurement Special Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills,
- excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and communication skills,
- strong project management skills and ability to multi-task,
- ability to work in a matrix environment with multi-cultural teams,
- ability to demonstrate strong customer focus and continuous improvement attitude,
- ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels,
- advanced knowledge in the use of SAP and Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint,
- fluent in English both written and spoken.
- work in an international company,
- work on interesting projects,
- employment contract.