- performing HR services according to internal standards,
- providing administration support for supervisors and other employees,
- administrative activities - data management, answers on telephone and e-mail, employee life cycle management,
- managing the HR database to ensure accuracy of the information,
- preparing the information and documents if necessary.
- 1-3 years of HR experience required,
- excellent knowledge of French,
- very good English language,
- Bachelor degree with a concentration in HR preferred,
- customer-oriented approach,
- open-minded to work in an international environment.
- attractive salary,
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- opportunities for further development within the HR area,
- competitive benefits package.