- first point of contact and collaboration with the Business Process Owner for the modules Compensation and Performance,
- additional knowledge for the modules Succession, Talent and Learning is preferable,
- release management, coordination, implementation and testing of functional enhancements, change requests and support tickets in SAP SuccessFactors,
- user management and key architecture of master data on SAP SuccessFactors,
- translation of business requirements into system configuration,
- provide consulting services to the HR Business in an efficient and effective manner, based on technical expertise and experience,
- support data-driven decisions by designing and delivering accurate and timely reports and data analysis,
- support and troubleshoot integrations to third party vendors,
- ability to support the implementation of further SAP SuccessFactors modules,
- adhere to corporate standard, security guidelines and sustainability and deliver on time.
- university degree, professional qualification and former experience as an HR-IS Specialist SuccessFactors,
- technical / configuration experience in SuccessFactors on a global level,
- strong analytical capability and best practice knowledge,
- used to manage global and regional suppliers,
- creative and strategic thinking,
- strong problem-solving mindset,
- result-driven and structured working style,
- strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills,
- high degree of personal integrity and confidence,
- business fluency in English, German in addition preferable.
- attractive salary,
- social benefits: medical care, lunch card,
- remote work- 50%.