- managing the planning team and the production planning team to guarantee on time supply of material to satisfy customer demand,
- managing the deliveries and implement corrective actions,
- determination of demand and capacity review and forecast to external vendors and recommendation,
- responsible for monthly billing and inventory forecast. Implement corrective actions in case of deviation and report out to the regional team,
- daily management of the material management team,
- audit and standardize processes within the team to drive Supply Chain Excellence.
- bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering,
- minimum of 5 years of experience in Material Management,
- experience of lean manufacturing and Material replenishment and flow,
- English: C1,
- skilled in data management, SAP, Excel,
- strong analytical and communication skills,
- ability to influence others at all levels of the organization,
- ability to motivate others to change.
- work in an international company,
- additional benefits,
- a multitude of challenges.