- advise on all legal matters, with a focus on banking and financial services regulation at corporate law and international private law),
- handle litigations and complaints in close collaboration with other internal functions and outside counsel,
- support our strategic initiatives and projects.
- university degree in law,
- solid legal knowledge in European banking and financial services regulation,
- practical experience in wealth management and private banking,
- fluency in French (English and other languages being an asset),
- high resiliency and ability to clearly communicate legal limitations to internal stakeholders.
- work in an international financial institution in the Director grade,
- satisfactory negotiable salary,
- one-man team, working directly with Head of Department,
- working with a team of enthusiastic lawyers from Luxembourg.