- first point of contact for all IT related matters and accountable for the delivery of results,
- receiving and managing tickets received via Phone, Email, and other web-forms,
- provide timely and accurate support for end-user devices and follow up the status of current queries and problems,
- priority management based on impact and urgency,
- escalate and coordinate unresolved tickets with teams located globally,
- maintaining good relations and high-level customer service in compliance with the company’s principles,
- keep the documentation a database updated.
- very good knowledge of Finnish and English,
- experience in customer service area would be an asset,
- excellent communication and organizational skills.
- interesting career path within international environment,
- attractive salary and benefits package,
- technical trainings and certifications,
- possibility of development.