- handling queries,
- approving invoices and entering them into the system,
- monitoring payments and invoices,
- processing data and assisting in providing analytical support,
- partnering with local office accounting counterparts.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting,
- 0,5 - 1 year of experience in AP/AR area,
- very good command of Italian and English (min. B2 level),
- experience in SAP system nice to have,
- good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- very good team-work skills,
- proficient communication skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- possibility to take a part in the creation of new structures and processes,
- professional development and daily cooperation with accounting experts,
- attractive salary and social benefits package.