- support in identification and prioritization of IS Sourcing Category contracts in scope of the divestment activities,
- associate contracts with identified applications, infrastructure and IT Services,
- review & record key contractual terms and conditions to determine status of contractual agreement & identify,
- draft contractual amendments (particularity in relation to affiliate & beneficiary clause), drive negotiations with the supplier and facilitate supplier signature,
- facilitate the separation of existing IS category contracts, enabling and new divested legal entity to enjoy the scope of the contract
- re-draft existing contract carving out the divested business scope and negotiate commercial terms and conditions with suppliers,
- facilitate contractual novation’s and terminations as required,
- execute contract management activities in the dedicated tool.
- experience of IS Sourcing / Procurement and an understanding of the industry (IS & Sourcing),
- experience in reviewing, evaluating and drafting contractual clauses in contracts (in English),
- experience in working on a divestment project, preferably in relation to IS contract separation,
- experience in working and applying skill in a corporate (preferably global) environment,
- experience in commercial negotiations with vendors,
- experience in contract management activities on Is Sourcing contracts.
- annual contract with the possibility to prolong the cooperation,
- the wide and interesting scope of daily duties in a global matrix work environment,
- professional development and daily cooperation with category managers,
- attractive salary, annual bonus and social benefits package (life insurance, health care, multisport card, internal training).