- manage the S2P Lead Associate and Associates, ensure the quality and efficiency of work produced,
- ensure proper processing of vendor payments. Maintain communication with vendors and banks,
- ensure compliance with tax and other statutory requirements of the local markets,
- coordinate with local Finance Controllers/Directors to identify and address any unresolved issues in a timely manner,
- develop and maintain scorecards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to manage the performance of the department,
- perform regular performance evaluations of staff members,
- coordinate team meetings and ensure constant communication within the team,
- identify and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the S2P function, ensuring that improvements are incorporated in the work routine,
- form a strong collaborative relationship with Global Process Owners,
- ensure robust compliance environment with applicable policies, procedures and processes,
- monitor the performance and quality of activities performed based on agreed upon KPIs and Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- ensure that process changes directives and other changes initiated by global are implemented regionally,
- proactively monitor and operate a robust SOX and internal control environment.
- ca. 10 years of experience in the accounting area,
- min. 2 - 3 years of experience in people management (with 30+ employees),
- strong understanding of end to end S2P process,
- experience in project management and process improvement,
- fluency in English is a must,
- high level of written and oral communication skills,
- availability for business trips.
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a newly created SSC,
- private medical care and competitive benefits package,
- very comfortable and modern office.