- responsibility for the creation and upholding the knowledge management standards and approach by contributing to and executing the knowledge plan in accordance with the domain's business priorities,
- in time delivery of community, content, and culture activities as set out in the domain’s integrated knowledge plan and as defined by Client standard knowledge products & services,
- executing the content sourcing and harvesting plan, develop and manage internal websites and communities, and ensure consistency with content and community standards,
- monitoring the quality of the content collection against the agreed standards,
- leading quarterly site reviews and facilitating conversations with other Knowledge Managers on any post-review actions and will be responsible for executing any content updates or refreshes as part of the sustain plan of internal websites,
- contributing to global culture, awareness and learning programs and make recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- professional service industry experience or client-serving experience (e.g. in business development, strategy or brand, marketing and communications roles),
- experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (e.g. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience,
- strong project management skills and experience in leading complex programs and projects to achieve milestones and objectives,
- deep understanding of knowledge management approach and its application, paired with the ability to articulate the value it brings to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business,
- good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed,
- consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery,
- ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis,
- strong executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level,
- excellent verbal and written communications skills in English,
- advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- attractive salary and social benefits package,
- international role with the direct cooperation within the EMEA market,
- a challenging working environment with opportunities to develop new skills,
- support from the most engaging colleagues around the world,
- freedom and flexibility to handle the role in your way.