- support organic download,
- managing ASO Specialists team,
- analyze the performance of Apps & Games on the app stores platforms,
- setup an ASO strategy to optimize and improve game page conversion rates,
- provide guidelines and recommendations to app & game teams globally for how to maximize discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics,
- follow the impact (downloads and revenue) of the optimizations implemented for our products
- develop and update the company’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines.
- develop expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being effectively implemented.
- excellent analytical skills,
- a good understanding of the mobile apps & gaming market,
- ability to communicate across a number of levels and be able to influence development and marketing teams,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- demonstrated ability to manage projects and lead them through to implementation,
- ability to work under your own initiative,
- experience working in the mobile space,
- min. 5 years of experience with SEO, ASO appreciated,
- experience of online gaming is desirable but not essential,
- analytical and business thinking.
- English lessons (or another language If you wish),
- Multisport & Insurance,
- your personal budget for training,
- real impact for the company's growth,
- possibility to work remotely (after trial period),
- team of great and ambitious young people who are willing to be the best.