- preparation of financial statements based on IFRS,
- verification of the correctness of financial statements,
- financial analysis of the data developed,
- preparing financial reports according to schedule,
- handling General Ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- maintaining the register of fixed assets,
- reconciliations of accounts, creating and posting journal entries,
- support in the audit process,
- participation in monthly, quarterly and annual financial closures,
- proactive working on process improvements,
- cooperation with relevant stakeholders and business partners.
- University degree in Economics, Finance and, Accounting or equivalent,
- min. 2 years of professional experience in a relevant accounting environment,
- excellent command of English (min. B2 level),
- experience in financial reporting and knowledge of financial statements preparation,
- strong analytical skills,
- very good communication skills,
- good knowledge of MS Office applications - proficiency in MS-Excel,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport program,
- yearly bonus,
- working in the newly-built modern office,
- a wide range of training, language classes, further education, and professional qualification support possibility,
- car/bike parking for all employees.