- support migration of O2C processes from European countries to Krakow and prepare O2C related process documentation,
- perform cash collection processing,
- execute the dunning process,
- prepare customer aging analysis,
- research and resolve of customer dispute cases,
- Credit Management activities,
- manage blocked sales orders and deliveries,
- post incoming payments on the customer account,
- maintain customer accounts and reconciliation to identify unresolved/unpaid open items,
- handle and resolve escalated AR, credit issues, dispute management and ensure timely resolution,
- contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the O2C function.
- min. 2 years of experience in the OTC/AR area in SSC organization,
- understanding of end to end OTC/AR process,
- strong written and oral communication skills,
- problem solving and detail oriented,
- participation in the transition of the processes will be an asset,
- good analytical skills,
- fluency in English and Spanish or Italian is a must.
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits package,
- flexible working hours,
- very comfortable and modern office.