- supervising team of approximately 5 auditors and senior auditors aimed to execute SOX program for EU/EMEA markets and creating controls framework,
- reviewing SOX documentation and analyzing financial reporting controls from the perspective of design and operating effectiveness,
- providing controls automatization and robotics implementation units with expert’s advice,
- ensuring effective design and implementation of operational, compliance and financial reporting controls,
- working closely with higher management,
- coordinating external audit work within Shared Service Center.
- 6 years of experience in finance with minimally 1 years in internal controls/audit,
- at least a year of experience on managerial position,
- good understanding of risk assessment, SOX awareness and corporate work dynamics,
- fluency in English,
- ACCA, CIA or CPA will be an additional asset.
- proficiency in MS Excel and experience with SAP are desirable.
- opportunity to fulfil your potential with professional development in a growing business,
- being a part of a great team in one of the World Most Ethical Companies,
- opportunity to have real influence on business,
- attractive salary base on your professional experience and skills.