- planning and deploying framework to deliver annual/quarter / monthly audits related to policies, procedures, corporate standards as well as local legislation in the field of financial, operational, IT and enterprise risk,
- investigating on incorrections and errors,
- identifying and mitigating risks,
- reporting audit results and following up on any non-compliant issues,
- developing post-audits recommendations,
- providing trainings on enterprise standards, policies and procedures,
- analyzing profitability ratios,
- cooperating with external auditors.
- at least 4 years of experience in a similar position within internal audit/ finance/compliance in SSC/BPO environment,
- fluency in English,
- university graduate in finance / accounting / controlling / legal,
- experience in SAP or other ERP system,
- strong financial and legal knowledge,
- sound understanding of SSC / BPO setup and business context,
- excellent people management skills,
- excellent analytical skills,
- attention to details,
- result orientation and problem-solving capabilities.
- work in the organization with the strong position on the global market,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package (medical healthcare, sports card, life insurance, parking etc.),
- convenient location, near to the city center.