- selection and analysis of key financial data required for correct business decisions,
- supporting month-end closing activities,
- performing daily duties according to specific procedures,
- direct contact with International Clients, dealing with telephone and written inquiries,
- preparing and updating documentation regarding internal standards,
- provide a range of administrative support.
- fluency in English and German (B2 or higher),
- degree in Finance, Economics or similar will be an asset,
- good organizational and communication skills,
- high motivation to work,
- ability to work in a team,
- positive “can do” attitude,
- willingness to learn, gain experience and develop within the structure of the company.
- opportunity to gain valuable experience,
- possibility of fast promotion in the structure of the company,
- attractive salary and package of benefits,
- relocation package,
- broad range of internal and courses,
- willingness to take part in language courses,
- stability of employment in an international company.