- manage processes including General Ledger and Financial Reporting,
- leading a team of General Ledger Accountants,
- ensuring timely and accurate processing of all GL transactions,
- providing technical support to team members as required,
- monitoring and developing teamwork through regular planning, communication and performance reviews (KPI/SLA),
- organizing regular meetings, coaching and mentoring of the team,
- identifying, supervise and implement improvements in General Ledger process,
- close cooperating with GL Process Manager and other accounting departments,
- supporting internal and external audit requirements.
- at least 2 years of experience as a GL Team Leader,
- proficiency in English (B2/C1 level),
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA) will be a plus,
- strong background and knowledge of GL process,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- strong problem-solving competencies,
- excellent relationship and people management skills,
- independence and decision-making skills.
- working in a modern office located in the center of Kraków,
- opportunities for professional development in an international company,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- cooperation with experienced experts in an international environment,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- a wide training package.