- creating recruitment plans based on global recruitment strategies,
- running the process of creation annual workforce plan,
- defining the goals and strategies of the recruiters team in relation to the established KPIs and SLAs,
- provide strategic leadership for global talent acquisition, working at all times and in all forms to enhance the quality of colleagues hired into the Firm,
- establishing strategies with other relevant leaders for Europe,
- collaborate with global director and regional leaders in order to create improvement and efficient action plan,
- managing recruitment budget, creating a plan of optimal spending,
- establishing team goals and targets, motivate and inspire team of recruiters,
- developing Global Recruitment Strategy as a member of Global Recruitment Team,
- when it necessary being a deputy for Global Recruitment Manager.
- over 8 years of proven experience in international environment,
- deep knowledge in recruitment area,
- experience as manager or supervisor,
- proficiency in business English,
- completed Master’s degree in higher education ( preferably in HR field),
- previous experience in managing team and projects,
- demonstrate ability to motivate others and influence work behaviors,
- well-organized, with an eye for details, logically thinking.
- challenging job in a professional and multinational environment,
- opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists,
- attractive social package (Sports card, private medical care, lunch allowance, annual bonuses, life insurance, and many others),
- relocation package,
- full-time employment contract.