- ensure that the process training module is comprehensive, regularly revised and approved by operations,
- conduct training needs and coordinate with operations to schedule training sessions based on training plan,
- ensure the timely publication of all training calendars, provide timely and quality L&D reports,
- customize/deploys corporate L&D initiatives, cooperates with training vendors,
- proactively search for learning & development solutions and tools,
- tracks training effectiveness with appropriate measures and tools,
- ensures delivery within the agreed budget for your respective area,
- create and execute training roadmaps specific to process requirements to meet changing needs and requirements,
- ensure training for each employee and supports other initiatives in the larger H&R and Training Team,
- design and deploy functional onboarding,
- provide timely and quality L&D reports.
- previous relevant experience (4+ years) within SSC/BPO environment,
- excellent English skills,
- project management skills,
- self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- creative mindset,
- ability to handle client on a one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls,
- able to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment,
- an innovative approach to problem-solving.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions.