- verify and process accounting documents,
- post General Ledger journal entries,
- reconcile Balance Sheet accounts,
- maintain Fixed Assets ledger,
- provide data and analysis for audit reasons,
- prepare corporate reports according to IFRS.
- minimum 3 years of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset),
- bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline,
- strong experience in General Ledger Accounting,
- knowledge of the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP as an asset),
- high level of numerical and analytical skills,
- very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in English and French/Hungarian,
- qualified Accountant certificate (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) as a plus.
- exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions,
- work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals,
- special training tailored to your needs and career goals,
- wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary),
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure,
- possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams.