- manage the daily performance of a group of Sourcing professionals, ensuring adherence to SLA expectations (e.g. productivity & quality),
- drive team activities and focus to ensure customer satisfaction,
- supporting team in creating recruitment and sourcing plans,
- focus on team daily activities to ensure customer satisfaction,
- build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification and on-going talent pooling,
- create timely and accurately reports and management information,
- identify and implement process improvements.
- a few years of sourcing or recruitment team management experience,
- fluency in English both written and spoken,
- understanding and knowledge of recruitment best practice tools and methodologies,
- excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- the chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries,
- possibilities to go for international assignment and to travel to client site on regular basis,
- professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology,
- attractive social benefit package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, etc.