- handling General Ledger activities such as provisions, accruals, prepayments, partner billing,
- maintaining of the register of fixed assets,
- accountants reconciliations, creating and posting journal entries,
- participation in monthly and annual financial closures,
- preparation of financial statements based on IFRS,
- verification of the correctness of financial statements,
- financial analysis of the data developed,
- support in the audit process,
- cooperation with relevant stakeholders and business partners.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in relevant experience,
- excellent command of English (min. B2 level),
- knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) is desirable,
- experience in financial reporting,
- goal-oriented attitude,
- strong analytical skills,
- excellent communication skills,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- exceptional atmosphere supporting work-life balance,
- opportunity to participate in interesting, developing projects,
- attractive annual bonuses,
- possibility to use advanced tools and techniques,
- the real impact on the company's growth.