- revise and implement global marketing and PR campaigns to support local activities,
- manage and direct a team of Country Leads to build and increase the brand awareness and enhance the presence of the company in local markets, as well as launch new markets, and set up new workflows within the team,
- develop a long-term strategy for the growth and expansion of various local markets,
- cooperate with various teams (marketing, PR, development, business operations) in order to implement the project,
- develop and execute tactical promotional plans to support local sales on a case-by-case basis,
- help individual Country Leads in developing their local markets, and continuously increase the effectiveness of the team.
- experience with management of teams, preferably international ones,
- passion for games in general, as well as knowledge about gaming,
- proven work experience in marketing, product positioning, media strategies and PR tactics,
- ability to easily communicate in English - both written and spoken,
- highly developed organization and prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure,
- strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills,
- experience with work in the Entertainment business / Video game industry (preferred),
- honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values but the adjectives that describe your profile best,
- a “can do”, positive attitude,
- availability to travel several times a year,
- a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- challenging, independent work in a dynamic growing company,
- the opportunity to work in an international environment for a recognizable brand,
- medical care package and Multisport card,
- access to a 24-hour office gym, fruit in the office and canteens,
- attractive salary and benefits package,
- the dedicated internal training program,
- open and friendly work atmosphere.