- receiving, entering and managing customer orders from order receipt to shipment of product and any returns or POD enquiries,
- maintaining a high quality of reports,
- provide a range of administrative support,
- ensuring customer satisfaction through processing complaints, answering questions and tracking shipments,
- investigating and helping to implement preventative methods for continuous improvement,
- updating, monitoring and advising Account Managers and Customer Service Manager on order status, issues or outlook,
- fully comply with all applicable processes and procedures (e.g. SOX, ITC etc.).
- fluency in French (B2/C1) and English (B1),
- good organizational and communication skills,
- ability to work in a team and fast-changing environment,
- knowledge of SAP (or similar ERP system) will be an asset,
- good computer skills (MS Office - especially MS Excel),
- willingness to learn, gain experience and develop within the structure of the company.
- possibility of fast promotion in the structure of the company,
- attractive salary,
- set of social packages (private medical care, health insurance, MutliSport Card, social events, internal training package),
- stability of employment in an international company,
- opportunity to gain valuable experience.