- supporting business travelers with air, hotel and car reservations,
- building a positive relationship with customers and contribute to the global travel arrangement strategy,
- current, widely understood customer service for airline reservations,
- administrative support,
- helping to choose the best travel solutions for the Italian customers,
- taking part in international projects.
- fluency in Italian and English (B2/ B1 level at least),
- good organizational and communication skills,
- good computer skills (MS Office - especially MS Excel),
- an open mind and eagerness to continually develop,
- high motivation to work,
- ability to work in a team.
- attractive salary and a package of benefits,
- stability of employment in an international company,
- possibility of fast promotion in the structure of the company,
- contact with foreigners and develop your knowledge of languages,
- opportunity to gain valuable experience.